5 Best places to travel for women solo travellers
There's a lot if buzz inn for people choosing to travel solo. Like they say - Solo trips are trending. And with pride and liberty, the number of women solo travellers is multiplying too.
Considering a lot of factors including women safety...
Here are 5 best destinations for women solo travellers-
1. Udaipur - The beautiful city of lakes paints the essence of Rajasthan's Royal culture in the best way. The best time to visit is September to March and the places to visit are Lake palace, City Palace, Saheliyo ki Bari, Jag Mandir, Lake Pichola, Ahar Museum, Etc.
2. Hampi- Hampi is declared as the UNESCO world heritage site in 1986.The beautiful architecture and carvings of Hampi will make you feel proud and fascinated. Hampi is very affordable too. The best time to visit is between March and May. Best sites to visit here are Matanga Hill, Vittala Temple, Virupaksha Temple, Etc.
3. Puducherry- As we all know, Puducherry is known to be the French Town of India. The French style colonial housing here is really charming and people are very progressive. It also offers a mesmerising yogic experience at Sri Aurobindo Ashram. Best time to visit is February to October. Best places to visit are Puducherry Museum, Botanical Garden, Etc.
4. Dharamshala- This splendidly beautiful destination is a home to the holy Dalai Lama and many Buddhist Monasteries. This hill-station has a beautiful blend of British and Tibetan culture. The best time to visit is between February and March. Best places to visit are Namgyal Monastery, Dal Lake, Kareri Lake, Kangra Valley, Etc.
5. Mysore - Mysore is said to be the cultural hub of Karnataka and is the safest place to travel and stay for women travellers. It is a home to Royal Indian Heritage and has got some amazing, authentic shopping places. Best time to visit is between October to February. Best places to visit are Mysore Palace, Brindavan Garden, Chamundi Hills, Etc
Dear Womaniya.. Pack your bags and get ready to have some adventures and much more fun.