5 ways to keep your heart in good shape: Heart day , listen to your beats.
5 ways to keep your heart in good shape
- Eat Healthy: there is no substitute to this, good food makes every part of your body to function at optimum level and also helps in increasing immunity. Your heart demands simplicity in food not all that junk food and oily food which clots our arteries. Cut salt, sugar, limit the fat and increased quantity of fruit and vegetables, has no substitute.
- Get active: Your busy life style can’t be an excuse for you to avoid exercise as the same will ultimately cost you, trust me too much. No matter what kind of job you are in, you always have time to exercise and get active.
- Stress: Chinta, Chita saman hain, this hindi proverb tells about an extremely important concept , stress is not good at all for your heart. It puts your heart at risk against many diseases. The idea of meditation is very effective here as the same not only boosts your mental immunity but also decrease the stress load on your mind with positive vibes.
- Addiction: smoking among addiction is the most lethal thing for your heart, quit it ASAP. If you consume alcohol and think that alcohol is good for your health, wake up boy it’s not and hence reduce it to the minimum extent, now. Both these factors will also help you cop up with anxiety issues.
- Motivation, your life is important, care for it: Won’t elaborate this line much, as we all are mature enough to understand that thing. We care less because we have no motivation to do that kind of things. Always remember, your life is important and if you are doing what you are required to do then you are putting yourself at risk.