Do you care for the Heart of your loved ones?
5 Remedies to control the Modern Evil, Hypertension.
Modern lifestyle has given some conveniences in terms of pros and number of troubles in terms of cons. Hypertension is one of the most active and prevalent problem among those troubles.
Hypertension is the condition of High Blood Pressure. When the impact of the blood against the artery walls is too high. Usually hypertension is defined as blood pressure above 140/90, and is considered severe if the pressure is above 180/120.It has no symptoms in the initial duration but long terms impacts included stroke and heart disease. We have got ways to keep this enemy beyond our health borders, we just have to adhere it. So if you love your heart , read further:
1. Exercise: As your need food for your energy requirement , your heart needs exercise to remain in good health and it has no alternate. Exercise is mandatory, write it down on the wall.
2. No to Alcohol and Smoke: These two habits are lethal and you gotta get rid of it, period. Also cut down your caffeine intake and find out the natural alternatives of it.
3. Manage stress: Chinta, Chita saman hain, Stress burns you from inside, identify triggers and manage them. Keep your hobbies alive as they surely help you to manage stress. Do give some time to meditation and yoga, along with exercise.
4. Diet: Eat Healthy, your diet does miracles, be careful about it. Keep the record of your diet, detailing you’re eating habits and patterns, Potassium dilutes the effects of sodium on blood pressure, consume it please.
5. Lose that god dam extra luggage: Your extra Kgs are not good for you and your heart, obesity is a major trouble and you can control it with your diet and exercise regime.