Pink Spaghetti for kids- Recipe book of Shweta Gupta
Do you have a fussy toddler at home just like mine?
Do you also struggle to make them eat veggies?
Do they crave for noodles too?
If yes, WE are together.
With kids at home during this pandemic, mothers have become a pro in cooking following youtube videos etc. We mothers have a keeda to feed our children with the most healthy options available.
We mommies are daily scratching our heads what tempting to make for them which they can eat by themselves.
Recently,I prepared spaghetti for my daughter and filled it with the best nutrients.
"Noooooooooodles" are bacchon ki jaan so why not cook it without guilt !
Healthy Red - White (PINK) sauce Spaghetti.
Whole wheat spaghetti, olive oil, oregano, water, butter, cheese (optional), veggies of your choice ( I used onions, tomatoes, Bell peppers, mushrooms, broccoli) and beetroot
Let's Make it -
1. Take a big bowl and add water to it. Put the amount of spaghetti you want to make and add little olive oil to avoid it to stick.
2.When it gets boiled, strain the water and let it cool down.
3. Cut all the veggies (onions, tomatoes, broccoli, mushrooms, Bell peppers) into small cubes or grate them.
4. Put some butter into a wok and add onions to sauté. When they turn a little brown, it's time to add the veggies.
5. Sprinkle salt and oregano to taste.
6. Add at least half cup of milk to make it a little saucy.
7. Grate beetroot into it and the reddish white color of the sauce looks beautiful. Red color of this sauce is not because of tomatoes but beetroot gifts the color.
8. Now add the boiled spaghetti to it and stir it.
9. Gently mix and stir it on the sim gas. Put it off in 5 to 7 min. You can grate little cheese over it as well.
10. Its ready to be served to our little hungry munchkins. 'you may add basil before serving if available'.
The mixed sauce Spaghetti looks yummy and so tempting that you won't be able to resist eating it.
My little one was left wanting for more and I promised her to make it again very soon.
Hope it tempted your taste buds too and surely trying this one with your fussy kids, it might give you a bit relief from "what to make" syndrome.
If you enjoy reading my articles, please comment and follow me on Pink comrades ❤️