5 facts you must know about your own Biryani :)
We all love this beautiful combination of taste and nutrition that falls under everyone’s budget. No matter what’s the reason of your hosting, you just can’t go wrong with this in your menu, let’s see 5 facts you may not know about this amazing dish:
- Chicken Biryani Is the Most Ordered Dish on online food app in the year 2018.The only dish that ticks every box of your priority, be it taste, budget, quantity, balanced, in short the perfect value for money preposition makes it no 1.
- There are more than 20 types of biryani around the world and majority of them are in india. Few Names are Kashmiri Biryani, Calcutta Biryani,Lucknawi Biryani,Malabar Biriyani or Thalassery Biryani,Mughlai Biryani,Ambur Biryani,Sindhi Biryani,Bhatkali Biryani,Beary Biryani,Kozhi Biryani,Assamese Kampuri Biryani,Bombay Biryani,Dindigul Thalappakatti Biriyani, Tahiri Biryani, Kachchi Biryani,Memoni Biryani,Kalyani Biryani, Goan Fish Biryani, Biryani Pilaf. However the traditional tag goes to Mughali biryani, Awadhi biryani and Hyderabadi biryani.
- The classification and sub classification of biryani basically differ on the basis of Metallurgy used. The type of material used for making the cooking pot makes a hell of difference. Traditionally it is cooked in an earthen pot, but with passage of time people came up with their own ideas.
- Biryani is derived from a Persian word birinj which means rice thats the reason many giving claim to Persia and further developed by Mughals in india. There are others who differ. Well who cares about origin till the time it tastes amazing.
- There are many popular combination of drinks that go very well with this. Majority prefers Beer, North Indians are inclined towards butter milk. In Hyderabad, I saw people giving a try with cold drink. Choice is yours, till the time you are not forgetting raita/curd, every other felony can be pardoned.
Now I have a very clear idea what’s going with your mind, your fingers wants to get drowned in this aromatic combination of rice and gravy. Your tooth wants to tear apart those rice and you are about to treat yourself with one or the other, BIRYANI. Go for it :)
Read this also : https://www.thepinkcomrade.com/mumbai-best-food-options/