Reasons, why you must take trekking as a healthy recreation activity
- Full On cardio – Covering long distance with frequent highs and deeps, offers you a great combination that takes care of your body’s cardio requirement, completely.
- Weight loss – Intense physical work around like walk, up climb and down climb, jog, run helps you reduce body’s water fat. Continuous trekking have been proven to be a good option for weight loss.
- Pump is Pumped Up – To keep your pumps pumped up, I meant to keep your heart healthy, trekking has got all the boxes ticked. Intense walking puts pressure on your heart and pushes it to the next level.
- Cleans lungs – clean air without city pollution and aerosols, is the best medium to give a health diet to your lungs. Frequent treks will keep your lungs in good condition and helps for cleaning too.
- Strong bones and active muscles – Trekking requirement is not about only calf muscles but about all muscles. Yes, you do get to develop a good amount of muscles with substantial increase in strength too. Running, playing games and trekking are few of the activities where every part of your body, functions and remains inactive mode, something that you don’t get in gyms.
- A cool way to meditate – Nature offers you to be with yourself, that peace of mountains and the silence of empty paths, helps you find yourself. It allows you to talk to yourself without any disturbance. Something that you can’t get in your normal lifestyle. Breathing in the fresh air, as well as seeing plants and animals can also give you a better appreciation of the world and a sense of calmness and joy.It has hell of mental benefits too.